Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 2

Cherokee with his favorite Aunt!! Not from Thanksgiving Day, but from very recently.

Here is Chase doing what Chase is always doing! The boys had a good time playing Guitar Hero while we prepared the meal.









This is a picture of my Dad, Allen Dykes....better known as Papa! He keeps us current on the scores on football games on Thanksgiving Day. It is nice to NOT to have to watch the games. At least for me!






Aren't we cute??


If you look you can see the living room where Dan and I are and the room back behind us is the family room. This is my parents' new home for those who have not seen it. I am so happy they have their own home again!








Zach was busy helping in the kitchen. He is pretty good about that and he helped with taking care of Trevor quite a bit. He loves little kids and they love him too.




The reason for the extra Thanksgiving post is that I had tried for about 2 hours the other night to post all the pics from both posts and just as I was done. ... I did something and all was lost. I was so discouraged I could not even cry. I told Dan I quit and he was so good to get on the computer and at least get some of our pics up.






0 comments: