Sunday, April 27, 2008

TEXAS BBQ - yummy!!!

Just yesterday, we met Papaw, NaNa, and Trevor at a yummy BBQ Restuarant. We drove almost 1/2 way and they drove a bit more than 1/2 way. Our purpose was to give them some clothing that I was not using and also to give my Dad his exchanged birthday present. ( I bought his shirt too large for him)

The Restuarant had so many stuffed animals on display, so I too Trevor on a tour. Here is Trevor looking at a Jack Rabbit. There were deer, elk, snakes (rattle), roosters, pheasants, mountina lions, little spotted mountain lions (not sure what the name is) and a HUGe moose. And that is just to list a few.

I sat next to Trevor so I could watch him because he is so dang cute and I wanted to share my food with him. Far too much for just me! He loved everything! Including the fried okra! He was not too fond of the pickles Zach kept trying to give him!



The country music was playing to add to the atmosphere. We had a fun time visiting for an hour or so.



Dinner is done and it is time to leave and guess what....I forgot my Dad's shirt. Oh well, we will just have to meet again for dinner at another Restuarant. I remember seeing another one on the way that looks promising.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I wish we could have been there! It would be so fun to see everyone.

Karen Nelson said...

Wish you could have too!!

Laura said...

Yum..I love BBQ! Gosh, the longer I'm away from the South, the more I want to go back. There are so many things the South offers (like great BBQ) that Cleveland does not!

Charlissa said...

OoOoO I miss BBQ so much!! We will have to get some when I come back to Texas!!