Monday, August 4, 2008

A Baby Shower

We had a Baby Shower for Cassie while she was in Texas. It was very fun and the food was delicious as you can see.


Let me tell you about this crazy cake! See the bottom border...it is lavendar right? Well, so was the top blanket and the words "It's A Girl". But when we took the cake to the Hurst's house the sun turned the lavendar frosting to baby blue. Hmmm.........

Lyneth, Cassie, Karen, and Baby Hurst. We all looked much cuter in real life!!!
I have a lot of other pictures but Blogger is being very tempermental with the picture it will upload. I may have to do it later when it is happier. I will try again however.
Tried....not working, sorry.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe Cassie and Jonny's little girl is really a boy! Just kidding!

although, I think that's one of my biggest fears right now. Having the baby come out as a boy now that we've bought all the girl stuff!