Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Eduardo

Well, I took pictures of our yards several hours before the storm was to hit. I wanted to post before and after pics on our blog. The problem with that is...they look pretty much alike.

We went to bed Monday night with WeatherChannel's prediction that when we awoke in the morning we would be just hours away from Tropical Storm Eduardo (maybe Hurricane) hitting smack dab in the middle of Galveston.

Well, when we woke up it was discovered that the storm had already come on land and we had already gone through the worst of it. It must not have been very bad here because none of us even woke up.

We have spring and fall thunderstorms far worse than this was. Not that I am complaining mind you. I am always grateful when we are blessed to not have to face a bad storm. But, I have no pictures for y'all. Sorry, they would look just the same, no difference.

I am very grateful for the day off however. Dan had it off also. It was actually a very laid back, relaxing kind of day.

Thanks for your prayers!!

0 comments: