Saturday, November 8, 2008

This Can Only End In Tears










How do you leave
a grandchild?
In tears I have learned!
When I left Charlotte I was sobbing. When I left Hailey....guess what? I was sobbing.

Here are some of the last pictures I took. The ones at the beginning of this blog are the latest ones. The ones at the end of this blog are pics a few days before I left. I just did not want to mess with changing the sequence. So, if it matters to you....start at the bottom.





























































On the blog this says it is posted by Bald Eagle, but it is really posted by KareBear. Just so you know in case you could not tell.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I think Hailey is your favorite grandchild with all these posts about her...Just kidding! She is a doll and I can't wait to meet her in December.

Also, only two more weeks till we get to visit!