Monday, November 24, 2008

My Take on Twilight

For Family Home Evening (night), we went to the theater. We made it to the 11:05 showing of "Twilight". It has been out for days and I finally got to see it. I have read and heard other people's opinions on it ever since it came out. Now, after all is said and done, I can voice my feelings on the movie. I can pretty much sum it all up by saying that I loved it! I am happy with the actors who portrayed the characters from the book. I can even say that Edward was quite hot in the movie. The scenery was beautiful and the story flowed well. So I give it a big thumbs up! And I am excited to see it (over and over) again. I haven't felt this type of obsession since I read the books. Maybe I should re-read them again. Anyone know when the DVD will be available to own??

3 comments:

Sarah Coyne said...

We just got home from watching this! I'm kind of Twilight neutral (liked some of the books, annoyed with others), but I really enjoyed the movie! I thought Bella was particularly perfect.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I had a great time as well and will definitely be buying this one when it comes out.

Chiara

Jan said...

Hey, this is Jan, Cassie's Friend. I just noticed that you have a blog... a cute blog too, and I just wanted to say Hi and that I agree. I was fearful that I wasn't going to like it but I loved it too. I want to go again so badly.