Monday, May 25, 2009

April showers bring May flowers

Here is our Mimosa tree in the backyard. It is so beautiful and I believe it survived Hurricane Ike quite nicely for which I am so grateful. I love my Mimosa trees!


Now to the front yard, a couple pictures of our Hibiscus plants. They are flowering like crazy right now...so beautiful.


And our front yard Mimosa tree. It is nearly half the size of our big Oak tree behind it. Our oak tree suffered in Hurricane Ike. I think it was keeping this Mimosa safe. Isn't it beautiful?













2 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I am excited to come visit this next month. I am a little nervous because I've never been to Houston in the summer. If I melt from the heat, please be sure to take care of Charlotte until Adam finishes school! :)

Cassie said...

I love how green it is there! Nice trees also...so beautiful...so well planted!