Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Are Family.....

I got all my Sisters with me....and our MOM!! It was the weekend of Mother's Day and all we Mothers had a wonderful time.
Betty treated us all to some time in the Spa and some really relaxing spoiling.

On our way to dinner where we had delicious meals and better than *** desserts. We had the Chocolate Lava Cake nearly every night. I think Betty did have it every night.!!! Our servers were from Brazil and the Phillipines. We especially loved our server from Brazil. His name was Ronnie. I will post pictures of him later.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Y'all are so cute! If you ever decide to go on a cruise with Cassie and Charlissa, can I please come along? I don't have any sisters to do that sort of thing with.

Karen Nelson said...

Of course!!!!!!!!!!! We all would really have a blast! And I think we need to start making our plans now...even if it is years away