Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hailey Nicole Hurst is Blessed.

What a beautiful baby Hailey was on her Blessing Day. She wore a beautiful white gown that was bought just for her. And on her head, she had a headband which Cassie had sewed the necklace she wore on her wedding day to a piece of ribbon.


















She was the baby princess at church. So many people wanted to hold her and see her. Jonny gave her a beautiful blessing and I was a proud mother-in-law to say the least!




She looks as if she knows she is the center of attention today because she seems to be posing very nicely in her pictures.
I am so grateful that Jonny, Cassie and Hailey came all the way down here for her blessing. And it was wonderful that Adam, Laura and Charlotte could also be here. We were one really big and very happy family!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so happy that we were able to come for the blessing. It was beautiful. I'm still upset that I didn't get any pictures of Hailey in her blessing dress on my camera.