Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looks a lot like Christmas


Here are a few pictures of our home, starting with the outside. Zach did most of the decorating this year and he did an awesome job!
Yes, you are seeing right....we had snow a day or so before school was out for the Christmas holidays. It was so fun and stuck until about noon the next day.







This is a picture of our yard art....we love the Precious Moments kids and Cassie made these for us several years ago. Some of us helped but she did nearly all of the wonderful painting job you see.





Putting up the Christmas tree and the Christmas decorations was a bit overwhelming for me so Courtney Rippstein came over to help me get everything together with minimal stress. She was a great helper!!! And so fun to have around too. It is amazing to me that I have known her all her life and now she is so grown up!





My kids came home after a while and helped some too. I tried to keep Charlissa from falling off the couch....she was making me quite nervous.






And these are brand new decorations on our tree this year too. I wanted everything bright and shiny for the babies!!

0 comments: