Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Dan had a wonderful Father's Day. OK, that is my opinion. You may have to ask him what he thought about it.
The boys brought him breakfast in bed.
I made pulled pork for our dinner. It was so good! I will be doing that again since it is so easy to do.

Here are some of the gifts he received. He was very excited about the Pendragon book (as you can see) because he did not even know the latest in the episode was out.

The best thing about Father's Day is that he was here with us. Healthy, wealthy with more blessings than he (we) can count, and quite wise....just ask him!! His nickname is not IKIA for nothing!!

We love him very much and are so grateful he is the daddy of this family and my eternal companion. Nobody does it better!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad his Father's Day was so great!

So, I think I need that easy pulled pork recipe. I love pulled pork and I love easy. It sounds like a match made in heaven!

Cassie said...

I'm glad you had a good fathers day! Love you Dad!

Charlissa said...

I think he is the best dad ever but I may be a little biased. Glad you ahd a good fathers day~ Love ya dad!!