Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Lost Questions

Here is Part 2, because somehow I lost half of what I was typing out when I hit the post button. I am sure it is impossible to loose it...but I really did.



Now for the rest of the story...

Who does the dishes?
Our dishwasher. Except for the Pampered Chef items.

Who sleeps on the right?
Dan sleeps on my right except for when I am sleeping on my stomach...which is most of the time.

Who pays the bills?
Dan again. I did a long time ag0 but decided to give that back to Dan. He likes to be on top of it.

Who mows the lawn?
The men in the family. Mostly the boys but Dan helps out too. I just try to get him not to do it when it is too hot here.

Who cooks dinner?
Usually these days, Dan does. I did for the first 25 years but now he likes to do it. He is very creative with his dinners too! The things he can do with spices!

Who drives when you are together?
Mostly Dan, but I drive also.

Who is more stubborn?
Hands down...Me!!

Who kissed whom first?
Dan kissed me first, and second and third and etc.

Who asked who out first?
Once again, Dan did . I am an old fashioned girl and expect the guy to be the guy and do the guy things! However, he did not have to worry if I would say yes or not because I flirted shamefully with him.

Who proposed?
Dan did....over the phone. He was in California and I was in Texas.

Who has more siblings?
Dan has 5 and I have 3.

OK...well, as Charlissa seems to always say now....That's All.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

The second half mysteriously disappeared? Some how Mom the things always seem to happen to you...and only you. Hmmmm........

Karen Nelson said...

You are not going to believe this but I swear it is true. I had typed a comment and pushed the "publish your comment" button and I promise....my comment dissapeared. It is NOT an operator problem! No wonder some people become paranoid!

Cassie said...

LOL...uh huh

Laura said...

The spice comment about when he's cooking dinner makes me laugh. Adam is the SAME way. Once he put cinnamon in our hamburgers. It's always pretty interesting when he cooks. I've made it a point to cook while I've been pregnant because the things he makes always have interesting smells and flavors.