Thursday, March 6, 2008

Love Questions

A month late...but I want to answer the Valentines questions.

What is your husband's name?
Dan

How long have you been together?
We have been together for 32 1/2 years. 2 1/2 of those were dating years. It is very difficult to be married for nearly 30 years when you are only 29 yourself!!

Who eats more?
It's a toss up....depends on what the food is.

Who said I love you first?
Dan did. And he said it second and third and.... It took me a while to say it because I was young and scared.

Who is taller?
I am NOW. But I promise you he was when we were dating. And in the celestial kingdom, he will be again!!

Who has more speeding tickets?
This is funny. Speeding tickets were not even invented until my husband started cruising!

Who is smarter?
When it comes to people...I am. Everything else...Dan is! He is not called IKIA in our home for nothing. Oh, for those of you who do not know IKIA stands for I Know It All.

Who is more sensitive?
Let me put it this way, who cries when they are happy, when they are sad, when they are mad, during movies, during commercials, when looking at a beautiful sunset? Dan, of course....not really. I am very over sensitive! My dad used to tell me that I wore my feelings right behind my eyeballs because I cried about so many things.

When there is a fight, who actually wins?
If I don't win, I pretend like I did because I FEEL like I did. If I don't FEEL like I have won....wo unto my poor husband! Enough said.

Who does the laundry?
Everyone. I taught my kids how to do laundry at about 8 years old.

0 comments: