Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Rule in our Home

I have been waiting to blog until I had some fun pictures to put in the blog. But, I have noticed that some of y'all are blogging without pictures. So...let me tell you about my early morning!
I got up at 5am and went straight way to the bathroom to take a bath. I had to wash my hair. I turned the water on and felt it. It felt fine...at the time. I had filled the tub with about two inches of water before I felt the temperature again. It was COLD. So, I turned off the cold water to get whatever was left of the warm water. After about another inch of water, it was COLD. I had to bathe!! So, I got into 3 inches of COLD water shivered through my bath and hair washing!
When I got out, I did some investigating and found out that Chase had taken a shower already this morning!! BAD NEWS ALWAYS. He takes showers for about half an hour. I think he stays in until the warm water runs out personally!!!
Well, that is what happened......CHASE USED ALL THE HOT WATER AGAIN...HE EVEN USED THE WARM WATER...AND THE COOL WATER. I was left with the FRIGID water.
New rule in our home...Chase is to shower at night before he goes to bed....never in the mornings.
Just had to share!! Anyone else have to deal with this???

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think this is how the whole 15 minute shower/ turn off the water half way through rule got started in my parent's house. We had a few of those who like to shower FOREVER!

Cassie said...

LOL...that is hillarious! Oh Chase...I actually havent had to deal with that in a while. HOWEVER...heaven forbid someone flushes the toilet, upstairs and down stairs, because you loose nut just water pressure down to a minimal trickle for 5 minutes, but with the initial flush you loose water completely! I do remember dealing with that when I lived there at home though...which is why I always tried to be first in the shower...especially Sundays!

Karen Nelson said...

Laura, that is quite an idea. Of course, I would not have to be included in that rule...

Karen Nelson said...

Follow up report: Chase is not happy with the new rule. Everyone else IS!!!